Thursday, June 9, 2011

Seneca Indian Cleansing Diet

I am on day one of Seneca Indian Cleansing Diet and I feel pretty good. I just had half a wonderful honeydew melon. I had a banana, too, sorry. I also had blackberries, cherry tomatoes, apples and oranges. I am drinking lots of water and I look forward to the teas I have for tomorrow.

I was at work all day and ate the tomatoes there because I forgot my fruit supply. When I returned home and ate the berries I was immediately rejuvenated. I had the fruit afterward and the melon for dinner?

Water is a big help. I have lots of fruit and I made a quick dinner for the family and ate my melon with them I have other fruits to eat if I get hungry before bed. I did my fifteen day shopping this morning and bought my supplies for this diet.

I check back in tomorrow. When I will be drinking teas all day. Nothing else.

Click on the title to get more opinions of this diet.

day two



Della

No comments:

Post a Comment