Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Two: Seneca Indian Cleansing Diet

OK, before bed I ate the other half of my melon and drank some water. However, I slept well, and woke up feeling great. I drank a cup of coffee. I know, and two glasses of water. My stomach cramped a little but I had lots of energy and went to the park early to enjoy the cool morning. In Austin the days are often 100 degrees easy so a cool75 degree is golden. I had a walk in a butterfly garden, doodled and look at my goals for the weekend.

After more water and another cup of tea I went to work. I wait tables at a local restaurant. No hunger all and I had my usual glass of water with lemon mid-day. I had a lot of energy too. Coming home I was a bit grouchy but a glass of tea fixed me up. I am drinking an herbal mint with a teaspoon of honey.

Went shopping and was feeling OK but not great. Home finally at 7:30 I put on the kettle and did a meditation and a light stretch. I’ve just completed my tea and plan to relax and watch a movie. I’m sure I’ll have more water and tea before bed.

Tomorrow I will have vegetables. I can’t wait to eat a tomato from my garden! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment