Friday, December 7, 2007

Freecycle

I am so in the zone when I'm creating my artwork. I love it I'll be putting some bags on my site daily just look under Original stuff. You can find screens of the animal designs under Children for less.

I'm trying to carve out a work space in my small home. It's not easy cause I have stuff everywhere it's make my husband crazy. I am using Freecycle to move things out of the house with out moving them to the dump. I love Freecycle and if you need to get rid of something, find something or find yourself throwing out perfectly good things please, please, please use it. I think it is in most major cities. And, if there is not one start one.













Subscribe to AustinFreecycle



name="Click here to join AustinFreecycle"
src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/i/us/ui/join.gif">

Powered by groups.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment