Monday, October 10, 2011

Three steps to Healthy Kids


This question was posted at Circle of Moms:

8 Year Old Over Weight, Help!
My son is 8 years old and he is getting fat and I don´t know what the best to do. Sport, change the food, no candys...What can I do?
Thanks.
Make every choice a healthy one. Foods should be healthy. I give my kids the parameters to pick their own cereal. Less than 10 grams of sugar high protien and low calories; they make the choice with the guidelines. Bowls of fruit and raw veggies are between meal snacks. Be active. Take your child on hikes, bike rides swimming, and tennis. Video and TV are rewards we only have on the weekends. You may need to start with one change and add. But if you eat better and move more your child will benefit.

http://dbadart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment