Friday, June 29, 2012


I bought the Master Cleanse book last week and intend to do my first true MC in July. I would like to cleanse my body and drop a few pounds. I am undergoing an emotional transformation now. I am ready for the commitment and work it takes to complete the MC. I purchased the ingredients at Whole Foods. Everything to get started cost $35. I will need fresh organic lemons and more water.


I have been reading the book Lose Weight, Have More Energy Be Happier in 10 Days. Now who does not want that? I have done fast throughout my life but have never done a true Master Cleanse. I have prepared myself mentally and my family will be preparing their own food.

Today I will eat only fruits and veggies to make a smoother transition. I am enjoying my last pot of coffee, yes, I said pot. And I did have a copped beef barbeque sandwich with chips at Ironworks last night. I enjoyed every bit too.

My primary goal is to feel better and lose weight. Further I would like to reduce my coffee and sweets cravings. I’ll keep track of my journey here. We’ll see the results in ten days.
 Like my facebook page so you can see my progress and changes.
https://www.facebook.com/della.badart/posts/311997275561052#!/pages/BadArt/172772216091802

No comments:

Post a Comment