Friday, December 9, 2011

Four Techniques for Bulk Shopping

My biggest savings comes from purchasing groceries for up to 20 days at a time. To make this work I use some easy techniques.
  1. I bag ingredients together for meals. No one is allowed to remove food from a bag so when I go to make my special pasta dish I still have the special cheese.
  2.  I take advantage of bulk purchases, especially in meat. I buy large portions and separate for two or more meals. This is super important especially if your family does not eat leftovers.
  3. I also have a hiding spot for popular snacks. I bring them out as needed.
  4. Further you must have a good ration of fresh to canned, frozen etc. I will shop at specialty shops next week for milk, fruit and fresh fish.
Save time, money and your health by shopping smarter and for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment